Thursday, April 21, 2011

Whats my reflection...?!

           I did my blog this semester ( 9 weeks ) on love. Manly couple love , but some family , friend and envy love.  People say that they know what love is , and that they could talk about it , or even blog about it all the time , but after having to do this blog I beg to differ. There are  many types of love – which means there are many types of deffinitions. You can search love on the internet and page after page of websites will show up , but In my personal opinion ; love is that one feeling that you can not put into words , you just can not tag it with a deffinintion.
           I had the most fun doing the interview blog. I asked my those questions to my mom , and she answered then honostly , and after asking her the variety of questions about love , and seeing how her face just lights up when she talks about how In love she is…it was nice , and I would say if you light up like that , you are deffinitly in love. The most interesting blog about love that I did , was the one about internet love , and talking about , “ Can you fall in love with someone you have never met in person?”. Depending on how you look at love will vary your answer to that question. I personally do not think that you can fall in love with a person you have never met , because the computer in a way is kind of like a mask. You can be someone totally different in real life , face to face then the person you are saying you are between a  computer screen.
          You know all these years from the time I was little til the time I am now considered an adult ( age 18 ) I have always thought that men and womens view on love where really different , but we had to do a compare and contrast blog , and I did exactly that. Men and women suprisingly want the same things when it come to love. Both want to feel needed and loved of course , but not to the point where it gets clingy. Some of the differences I also learned was that men don not want to talk about their problems right then and there , but women do , and that is what causes  a lot of the fighting because neither men or women come to an agreement on when to fix the problem.
          This is going to be my last blog and I am not going to continue this anymore . It was fun while it lasted but like I had mentioned you think that you can talk and know what love is , but I just can not continue righting about soemthing , when it all comes down to a personal opinion about what you feel .  This was fun while it lasted , and I learned some new things from all the research I have had to do like…the part of your brain that gets triggered when you are in love is the same part of your brain that is triggered when you do cocaine. How irronic right?




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading these bloggs by cindy. She is a very smart girl that makes alot of sences in these bloggs. I mean i can not lie there were some i didn't agree on but other than that they were great. I can't wait till she post some more so i can read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry chantayl , but ag=fter this blog i am not posting anymore. It just gets hard trying to post about love when it is all opinionated. Thank you for keeping up with my posts and always have something to say whether they were nice or not so nice , they were always honost and that is all that counts!

    ReplyDelete